WordPress is an amazing open-source software but just like any other software, it is susceptible to bugs and errors. Instead of wasting your time trying to fix the WordPress bugs yourself, you can let me handle your WordPress issues and problems.
With over 10 years of WordPress troubleshooting experience behind us, I know how to fix the most common WordPress errors quickly and to your satisfaction.
- I will fix speed issues on your site to make it pass Core Web Vitals (CWV) assessment.
Apart from this, here is a small list of the common WordPress errors and bugs I can fix:
- The Response is Not a Valid JSON Response Error
- 500 Internal Server Error
- Syntax Error
- Error Establishing a Database Connection
- White Screen of Death
- 404 Page Not Found Error
- Memory Exhausted Error – Increase PHP Memory
- Login Page Errors
- Image Upload and Other Media Issues
- Briefly Unavailable for Scheduled Maintenance Error
- 403 Forbidden Error in WordPress
- Upload: Failed to Write File to Disk Error
- Mixed Content Error in WordPress
- 502 Bad Gateway Error
- 503 Service Unavailable Error
- 504 Gateway Timeout Error
Additionally, there are many other WordPress bugs that we can fix for you. What’s more, I offer free 7 days support after order completion so you can always come back to me if the error recurs in the future.
My WordPress bug fixing pricing is affordable to everyone, whether you’re a blogger or a small business owner. It starts at just $5 for minor errors that can be completed within 60 minutes or less.
Why order on Fiverr?
Fiverr is a trusted marketplace used by millions of users worldwide. It’s safe and reliable and offers complete buyer protection. For sellers, it offers total inventory management and payment handling so I can focus on providing outstanding WordPress services to my clients.