This infographic lists 10 steps to boost your WordPress site speed in under 2 hours.
Which are these 10 tips to boost your WordPress website speed?
These tips include:
- Reduce Server Response Time (SRT)
- Use a Caching Plugin
- Enable GZip Compression
- Minimize the Browser Requests
- Optimize Your Database
- Reduce the Number of Plugins in Use
- Use a Well Optimized Theme
- Compress and Scale Images
- Load Resources Locally
Download the WordPress SEO eBook
Go from WordPress SEO Zero to Hero in no time. Also receive 2 Bonus PDFs with this free eBook.
Give it a try. You will thank yourself later.
- How to Add Google Fonts to WordPress With and Without Using a Plugin - October 17, 2021
- How to Easily Create a Child Theme in WordPress in Under 5 Minutes - October 14, 2021
- 10 Fixes to Speed Up a Slow WordPress Admin Dashboard - September 30, 2021