If you’re selling any stuff online using the WooCommerce plugin, you should also use the Elementor page builder plugin to customize your online store to improve your customer experience. Improved customer experience will, in turn, lead to higher conversions and sales.
For this purpose, I am sharing 7 WordPress themes that support WooCommerce as well as the Elementor plugin that you must check out to boost your store conversion rates.
Interested? Then dive right in.
1. Astra – The Best WooCommerce Elementor theme
Astra is one of the most popular WordPress themes with more than 700,000 installations and 5,000 downloads daily. All this is for good reason. Not only is Astra a super-fast loading theme, but it also offers excellent support for WooCommerce and page builders, including, Elementor.
In fact, you can check out my detailed review of Astra’s WooCommerce features.
With the Astra theme, you can customize your WooCommerce pages using its dedicated WooCommerce options and also style your WooCommerce pages using Elementor to create stunning storefronts.
Read the complete Astra theme review to check out its extensive features.
Here, I will give a bird’s eye view of Astra’s WooCommerce features:
- Customize the product catalog and images
- Infinite scroll for products
- Off-Canvas sidebar
- Product Quick View
- More checkout options
2. Cerato – Multipurpose Elementor WooCommerce theme
Cerato is a breathtaking WooCommerce theme with advanced features for your online shop. It includes full support for the Elementor page builder so you can design any storefront that you have in mind.
It comes bundled with the Clever Addons Pro plugin for Elementor with 12 dedicated WooCommerce widgets to fully customize your store design. Clever Addons features modular control so you can turn off individual widgets that you don’t use.
You can build a custom header and footer using the theme Customizer or use Elementor elements for this. With its mobile-optimized design, your WooCommerce store pages will look beautiful on any display.
The unique facet of the Creato theme is the “calculate free thresholds” feature in which shoppers can add products to cart until they reach the free delivery threshold. Pure psychology to get users to shop more on your WooCommerce store.
Standout features of the Creato multipurpose WooCommerce Elementor theme:
- Unlimited header and footer options
- Built-in mega menu for showcasing products and categories
- Ajax canvas cart
- Calculate the free shipping threshold
- Instant search auto-complete
- Product quick view
- WooCommerce buy button
- Topmost products layout
- and many more…
3. Martfury – Multi-vendor WooCommerce Elementor theme
Are you featuring products from multiple vendors on your WooCommerce store? Then Martfury might just be the theme you need. This WooCommerce theme provides full support for multi-vendor plugins like Dokan, WCMarketplace, WCVendors, and others.
It also comes bundled with the WP Bakery page builder plugin so you can let your imagination run wild and design the store of your dreams. The latest update of Martfury includes full support for the Elementor page builder as well.
You can import all the Elementor demo WooCommerce page templates and then customize these pages as per your requirements.
The stand-out feature of this theme is the ability to display product deals with a countdown timer. As you know, discounted offers with countdowns have a psychological effect on shoppers who are more likely to purchase a product with a limited time discount than one without any discount.
Here is a list of the main features of Martfury multi-vendor WooCommerce theme:
- 1-click demo import
- Easily build a multi-vendor marketplace
- Full support for Elementor and other page builders
- Product deals with countdown
- Color, label, and image swatches
- Advanced live search
- Trending searches
- Daily deals feature
- and much more…
4. Besa – Elementor Marketplace WooCommerce Theme
Besa is another knockout theme for showcasing your WooCommerce products in a stylish manner using the Elementor page builder.
This theme includes full support for Elementor customization. This means you can create drool-worthy product pages, including, the home page. You can create customized headers and footers, and change every aspect of these pages.
What makes Besa unique are the 03 pre-built homepage designs to choose from. It also features a product smart filter to enhance your user experience and increase your store conversions.
List of amazing features of the Besa marketplace Elementor WooCommerce theme:
- Full support for Elementor page builder
- 03 pre-built homepage displays
- Integration with Dokan marketplace WooCommerce plugin
- Product smart filter
- Daily flash sales
- and many more…
5. Puca – Multi-niche WooCommerce Elementor theme
Puca, with its mobile-first design, is a multi-niche WooCommerce theme. It comes with 350 design layouts to build any type of shopping website, including, fashion, furniture, super-market, and much more.
Puca features 10+ product details pages with their own unique settings. Now, you can create unique shopfronts with minimal effort.
The theme comes bundled with the WP Bakery plugin and includes 100% support for the Elementor page builder so you are not limited to just the pre-built layouts.
List of features that make the Puca a unique WooCommerce Elementor theme:
- Mobile-first approach with a smart and flexible mobile menu
- 350+ unique page designs to create the store of your dreams
- Comes bundled with popular WordPress plugins
- Multi-niche demos to ready customize
- Product comparison
- Product wishlist
- Integrate Facebook ads
- and much more…
6. Flatsome – Highest selling WooCoommerce theme
Flatsome is hands-down the top-selling WooCommerce theme of all time on ThemeForest. And this is for a reason. Flatsome features its own front-end live page builder with full drag and drop support.
It offers a library of 300+ pre-made design templates. Combine this with an extensive element library, and you can create any WooCommerce store that you want.
The unique feature of Flatsome theme is the Wireframe Kit that contains pre-made elements and blocks like pricing tables, headings, banners, etc. to increase your online sales.
List of features that makes Flatsome the highest-selling WooCommerce theme:
- Header and footer builder
- Native drag and drop live page builder
- Big library of elements to customize any page
- 300+ template library that can be easily customized
- Drag and drop image grids
- Image lazy loading to make your site load fast
- Built-in product wishlist
7. Porto – Highly versatile Elementor WooCommerce theme
Porto is a new generation WooCoomerce theme with full support for the Elementor and WP Bakery page builders. Porto is built for performance and loads quickly even on low-level servers.
It ships with the Porto Studio which is a giant library of pre-made templates and design blocks. What’s more, you also have 65+ multipurpose demos and 30+ eCommerce demos to choose from. All you need to do now is use its 1-click demo importer and add your own content to make your WooCommerce store look like the demo.
List of features that make Porto the WooCoomerce and Elementor theme of choice:
- Multipurpose theme with 90+ demos
- Powerful drag and drop page builder
- Big library of pre-defined layouts
- Built-in Slider Revolution to display products in style
- Optimized to load quickly on low-level servers
You have seen 7 WooCommerce themes with support for the Elementor page builder. I can go on and on and list 10 more themes but the point is you want a theme that makes your WooCoomerce store stand-out from your competitors and helps you to sell more. And this what each of the 7 themes on this page is designed to achieve.
Which theme did you find most useful? Please let us know in the comments below.
Download the WordPress SEO eBook
Go from WordPress SEO Zero to Hero in no time. Also receive 2 Bonus PDFs with this free eBook.
Give it a try. You will thank yourself later.
- GeneratePress Free vs Premium: Which Option is Right for You? - May 28, 2021
- Fixed: This Site Can’t Be Reached Error in WordPress - May 13, 2021
- 9 Ways to Fix WordPress HTTP Image Upload Errors - April 24, 2021